Competing is tough – Congrats on finishing a triathlon!
Whether you’ve just finished a long course triathlon or a fun run, Coast Allied Health would like to say a massive congratulations! Fitness is our passion and we just love seeing so many people pushing themselves and striving to reach their health and fitness goals. If you haven’t seen us yet be sure to come and say hi. Our team, based in Vincentia and Culburra Beach love to help people perform better, feel better and prevent injury.
We’re committed to improved performance
Our staff get a kick out of helping you improve your performance. Here’s some of the ways we can help:
- Nutrition can make a big difference to your performance. But just like your bike, a meal plan needs to be the right fit for you. Our dietitian can write customised meal plans for triathletes. She currently does this for a number of elite triathletes and since having custom meal plans, their results have been extraordinary! (Find out more about personalised meal plans here).
- Our physios love the challenge of keeping injured triathletes on the bike, in the pool and on the road and helping them get back to peak performance on a short time frame. Find out more about our physio service here.
- Our team can provide guidance on how to improve your running technique
- Customised exercises to improve your power, strength, endurance and core strength will have you performing better for longer.
- Screening: Even before you have an injury, muscle imbalances and weaknesses are leaving you vulnerable to increased wear and tear. Our expert team can analyse how you move to identify imbalances and weaknesses and provide you with a customised plan of corrective exercises to address these.
Proud Supporters of Local Sport
Coast Allied Health does our very best to support local sports clubs. We are proud to have volunteered to assist with Husky Long Course Tri Series over a number of years. Coast also supports many other sports teams and events in the Shoalhaven region. If you want more details on potential sponsorship of your club call 4447 5236.