World Class for Nutrition
In a world saturated with nutrition and diet advice it is hard to know who to trust. Everybody seems to have a different opinion about what you can and can’t eat. Good quality advice can be hard to come by.
Coast Allied Health dietitians can help you demystify the nutrition and diet world, helping you separate the myths from the facts.Our dietitians will translate scientific information about nutrition into practical information about what foods can help you optimise your health and wellbeing.Our mission is to help you implement lifestyle change in a way that suits your lifestyle and is sustainable long-term. We don’t do fads! Our dietitians personalise your program to create a positive outcome for you. Whether you are looking to lose weight, manage your diabetes or just eat better, having a Coast dietitian on board to coach you through the challenges and set-backs could change your life.
Good quality nutrition advice is important, because when you eat well, you feel well too.
Conditions We Treat
Coast Allied Health dietitians are the nutrition experts for chronic diseases and conditions. They can advise you on the nutritional management of a range of chronic diseases and conditions such as:
- Impaired Glucose Tolerance
- High Blood Pressure and High Cholesterol
- Heart disease
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Coeliac disease
- Eating Disorders
- Food allergy and intolerance
- Childhood eating issues
Key Benefits of seeing a Coast Allied Health Dietitian:
- No fad diets: We provide you with sustainable and practical nutrition advice
- Safety: Relax in comfort knowing that your dietitian is a university trained expert in the nutrition field
- Backup when you need it: We all fall off the healthy eating wagon sometimes. When this happens your Coast dietitian will be by your side to coach you through the setbacks and help you get back on track with your weight loss or healthy eating goals.
- Improved quality of life:Whether you have diabetes, are gluten intolerant or are just feeling bloated, our dietitian can help you manage your condition better, helping you to feel better and live better too.
Eat Well, Feel Well